“I’ve watched the children and families grow and progress through the years with great joy and pride. Many of them now have family and children of their own, and as I reflect over the memories, I realize how blessed I am to have put footsteps in the paths of their lives.”
Dr. Eki, is a native Oregonian, born and raised in Burns. He started a private, solo practice in Gresham in 1982, and it has expanded to what is now known as Pediatric Associates of Gresham. His hobbies include amateur astronomy, model railroading, LEGO, and ear straining participation in the church choir, and attempts to play guitar.
Dr. Eki retired in 2018.
- Undergraduate: University of Oregon, BA Psychology
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Residency: Valley Medical Center, Fresno, California
- Organizations: American Medical Association, Children’s Health Alliance
- Special Interests: Mental Health
- Hospital Affiliation: Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Portland Providence