“I’m always amazed and delight in how truly special it is to see a newborn look you in the eyes and smile. There is very little in life that is so pleasing and wonderful as that experience. I am honored to be a small part of so many children’s lives, as they grow into young adulthood.”
Dr. Emmerich, a Board Certified Pediatrician joined Pediatric Associates of Gresham, P.C. in 1995. He graduated from West Linn High School in 1978 and went on to receive his bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, CA; and his M.D. from OHSU in Portland, Oregon.
His internship and residency training were served at Children’s Medical Center, at UT Southwestern in Dallas, TX. After residency Dr. Emmerich worked as a pediatric hospitalist at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, TX, prior to moving back to the Pacific Northwest.
Dr. Emmerich has been Board Certified in General Pediatrics since 1990. His practice is on staff at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center and Providence Medical Center.
His personal interests include enjoying time with family & friends, travel, reading, gardening, and walks through his neighborhood.
- Undergraduate: Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA, BA Chemistry
- Medical School: Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR, MD
- Residency: Children’s Medical Center, at UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX, Pediatrics
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Organizations: American Academy of Pediatrics (Fellow), Children’s Health Alliance
- Special Interests: Infectious Disease, Proper Nutrition
- Hospital Affiliations: Legacy Mount Hood, Portland Providence